Do you practice Self Care?
The wellness savvy crew are familiar with the buzz around self-care. It’s often associated with being selfish or confused with self-maintenance such as having your hair cut or going to the dentist.
Self-care is the way we nourish ourselves on a deeper level. It’s the oxygen mask principle if we take care of ourselves first we are able to care for others.
If we are interested in being the best version of ourselves, in being of service, supporting others and being able to give back, self-care is non-negotiable.
Self Care for Busy People
‘Self-care for Busy People’ is a 6 week course, it starts March 3. This course is an opportunity to learn how to truly nourish yourself. Release anxiety, stress and overwhelm as we explore yogic habits to relax the nervous system. Strengthen your capacity to plug into the present moment with mindful yoga and meditation. An invitation to listen to your body….
Take charge of your health.
Learn how Self-Care can help you become physically strong, mentally clear, & emotionally stable.
This course is for you if:
- You want to reduce fatigue and increase energy
- You want to manage stress and anxiety with ease
- You want to feel better in your body
- You want to achieve an optimal body weight
- You want to cultivate healthy, simple daily routines
- You need to strengthen your digestion
- You want to establish a regular exercise and meditation practice
Join my 6-week Self Care course and start living a more vibrant and inspired life.
The pillars of the course:
- Daily routine and daily habits
- Movement and Breath
- Ayurvedic Self care
- Managing Stress
What does this course include?
- 6 x mindful yoga sessions
- 6 x group coaching sessions
- Live Coaching sessions – teaching and discussion
- Weekly lessons delivered to your inbox
- “Cheat sheets” and practices to take home with techniques to use throughout each week.
- Become part of a community that will provide support and feedback
Contact me to talk more about the course and how we can upgrade your self-care.
Thank-you! You are on the way to feeling great!